We are looking for a passionate UX/UI Designer who will join our client’s team to be involved in the development of one of the most popular financial websites in the world!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the other teams;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- 4+ years of design experience;
- You are passionate about UX — specifically, customer journeys, funnels and solving customers’ usability problems throughout them;
- Fluency and experience in the design thinking process;
- Proven experience in designing complex dashboards and interfaces (charts, indicators, multi-state elements, etc.). Experience designing interface for FinTech products a plus;
- Proven knowledge for designing mobile platforms using the latest design guidelines and conventions (i.e. Apple HIG and Google Material design);
- Proven design knowledge in responsive design from web desktop to mobile;
- Top-tier skills in Adobe Creative Suite tools;
- Innovate new brand standards and style guides;
- Experience in evaluating and building design solutions that facilitate scalability, and drive design requirements by diving deep and offering customer-focused solutions;
- Skilled team player with strong work ethics;
- Responsible, self-motivated, with high level of creativity;
- Updated portfolio — A must.
About the company
Our client is a global financial portal and internet brand that provide news, analysis, streaming quotes and charts, technical data and financial tools about the global financial markets. If you are interested, don’t be shy — apply!