Talent Sourcer (Work experience is a plus but not required)
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to make our team even stronger. We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, and an opportunity to start and grow professionally in the recruitment sphere. We do care about our team and we’ll go the extra mile to share the best practices and help you sharpen your sourcing&recruitment skills.
- develop and implement effective sourcing strategies and approaches to meet hiring goals;
- build and maintain a pipeline of candidates;
- perform pre-screening to analyze candidates’ abilities;
- work closely with Tech Recruiters-Mentors;
- keep the database up to date.
We are looking for someone with:
- passion for recruitment and sourcing;
- the ability to manage working time efficiently, prioritize multiple tasks, and keep high-quality database records;
- good analytical skills and willingness to learn fast;
- the ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher.
What we are offering:
- vast opportunities for self-development: professional education and mentoring, knowledge sharing with skilled colleagues;
- challenging projects and an opportunity to be involved in different recruitment activities;
- friendly and open atmosphere;
- remote work;
- paid vacation and sick days;
- competitive salary ($base + bonuses);
- medical insurance (activated after the probation period).
Please note that our team is originally based in Kyiv but we are ready to consider the candidates from the other cities who are ready to work full-time remotely on a permanent basis.
About the company
CodeSpace recruitment team helps High-tech companies to hire the best technical talents. Our clients are top-notch software companies that create world-known solutions.
Our technical recruitment team has been working on the UA, CIS, EU markets for 7+ years already.
Moreover, CodeSpace’s own technical training center is supporting our clients with their unique business needs, specifically during the recruitment picks.
To apply please send your CV!