Software Development Team Leader (Back End)
CodeSpace recruiting team is glad to share good news! Fiverr Kyiv R&D office is looking for a brilliant hands-on Software Development Team Leader to join top-notch technology team! As a Team Leader, you will have the autonomy and the authority to lead a Full Stack team that builds amazing products in an agile development lifecycle. You will join a high cadence, highly technical and savvy group of doers who are building Fiverr’s products and platforms.
- Lead a team of developers through the product lifecycle — architecture, design, development, quality and production.
- Hands-on development of features (~70% of the time).
- Complete technical ownership on specific services and domains.
- Work closely with the team product manager on new products, features and initiatives.
- Ongoing leadership and mentorship of the team developers.
- MSc. BSc. in Computer Sciences from a top university.
- A Doer, a leader, a winner, a savvy hands-on coder, highly analytical, a bar raiser and a team player.
- 7 years of experience in back-end or full-stack development with at least 1 year of leadership.
- Very strong coding abilities in at least one modern language — Ruby, Node.JS, Java, Kotlin or similar.
- Proven track record of design and implementation of highly scalable and distributed web applications, functional programming, SQL, NoSQL and data platforms.
- Very strong communication skills in English — writing and speaking.
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
About the Company:
Fiverr is the world’s largest freelance services marketplace for businesses to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs. Fiverr’s global footprint includes offices in Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Miami, London and Berlin and our platform services community members in 160 countries.