Senior Software Engineer
If you’re a Senior Developer and you can’t remember the last time you did something for the first time was, then our R&D team is the place for you.
Come work with the best and help us lead the rocketship engine room.
- Lead and mentor a growing team of data, backend and full stac engineers in design and development of data storage and access platforms and dashboard;
- Design and implement storage for data across ClickHouse, Druid, BigQuery, S3, GCS and future technologies;
- Collaborate in architecture and evolution of data pipeline from raw to production;
- Build and own a data environment that is robust, high-quality and provides fast access.
- At least 7 years of development and design experience;
- At least 3 years of management experience;
- Experience in working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures and AWS specifically;
- Strong server-side skills;
- Experience with large-scale production services, databases and Big Data technologies;
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully with engineers, product owners and business stakeholders;
- Proven track record of hiring and managing high performing engineering teams;
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent.
About the company
Our client is an Israeli company which product is the world’s leading mobile attribution & marketing analytics platform, helping app marketers around the world make better decisions.
You have a chance to be a part of company’s Kiev team that includes around 30 developers and soon company is planning to start rapid expansion. Our R&D team consists of the most talented and dedicated developers you have ever worked with.
The core of product is our data — currently over 70 billion events a day — and like our company, our data is growing rapidly. Managing and providing analytics for this data is a huge service we provide to our clients.