Senior QA Automation Engineer (C#)
We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
- Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based);
- .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server;
- Experience in using test data management strategies;
- Proven working experience in JSON;
- Understanding and application of CI/CD processes;
- Knowledge of test patterns;
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges;
- Great attention to detail and result driven approach;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented person.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of security testing and common security risks;
- Knowledge of load and performance testing;
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
Why joining us:
- Cutting-edge technology stack;
- Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment;
- Practices we follow: TDD, DI, CI\CD\CT;
- Perspective to create complex and useful product from scratch using modern approaches;
- Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions;
- Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace;
- Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule;
- Medical insurance.
- Being a part of SCRUM team and building Test Automation processes and ensuring its right execution;
- Participating in Requirements and Release management process elaboration;
- Developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (automated and manual).
About the company
Our client is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havе active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
The team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Current team size is 120+ employees. The company headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.