Senior Performance QA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Performance QA Engineer who will join our client’s team to create
products with full-cycle development of innovative entertainment solutions!
- Work in cross functional team to guarantee quality of developed systems;
- Leading and managing performance testing initiative;
- Developing and maintaining performance testing framework;
- Scaling the approach in whole system;
- Collecting and analyzing performance testing results;
- Injecting the performance testing into development pipeline;
- Collaboration with other teams.
- Extensive Performance Testing Experience (3+ years);
- Experience with different tools for load testing and results visualization;
- Solid experience with scripting/programming languages;
- Ability to set up Performance testing process from scratch and plan performance testing activities;
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.);
- Working experience with service side monitoring tools;
- Experience with CI systems like (GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc);
- Experience in working with databases (NoSQL is an advantage);
- Experience with Kafka or other queueing technologies;
- Knowledge of VCS systems like GIT, SV;
- Experience in working with large and scalable multi-threaded applications;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Agile (scrum);
- High Motivation, Independent, Team Player, High learning skills, Proactive.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in testing of system with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience in Betting domain.
About the company
Our client is a Ukrainian software company which supplies its partners with full-cycle
development of innovative entertainment solutions. The team of professionals are driven by the
sole purpose of delivering the best in class cross-cultural experience, whilst growing the product
offering and improving the end user experience.