Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will join our client’s team to create products
with full-cycle development of innovative entertainment solutions!
- Designing and maintaining High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Analysis of service infrastructure needs and its justification. Performance monitoring;
- Performance tuning via auto scaling;
- Writing and updating scripts;
- Dockerizing Applications. Container-orchestration system: Kubernetes.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good knowledge of service mesh;
- Good experience with Linux;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good understanding of production level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like
- Good knowledge of scripting;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform).
- Windows (a little bit) and Linux servers;
- Virtualization and Docker containers;
- Nomad and Kubernetes;
- Gitlab, GitlabCI, Jenkins, TeamCity;
- ELK stack, Prometheus, Zabbix;
About the company
Our client is a Ukrainian software company which supplies its partners with full-cycle
development of innovative entertainment solutions. The team of professionals are driven by the
sole purpose of delivering the best in class cross-cultural experience, whilst growing the product
offering and improving the end user experience.