We are looking for a React-Native Developer who will join our client’s team to be involved in the development of top-notch products!
- As a React Native developer, you will be in charge of developing a suite of mobile apps designed for doctors, lab technicians, lab drivers, all part of the medical lab lifecycle;
- You will join a large and versatile scrum team where you’ll have back-end developers as well as front-end developers, QA and a product manager;
- You will be using your existing skills while improving and sharpening your knowledge and skill set;
- You will have the challenge of turning product specifications and UX designs into working features who will be used to help save and improve on the health of human lives.
- Organized and resourceful;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- 1+ years of production experience using React Native;
- Knowledge in build tools and publishing to TestFlight / HockeyApp;
- Working knowledge of TypeScript + TSX;
- Experience with MobX / Redux;
- Experience with working with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with modern version control (GIT);
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience with Highcharts, socket.io, Lodash.
About the company
Our client is an Israeli product company, the main products of which are software in the medical sphere, namely different apps for world-known clinics and laboratories. If you are interested, don’t be shy — apply!