We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who will join our client’s team to be involved in the development of top-notch products!
- Perform QA for feature and product teams;
- Test app functionality, usability, hardware/software compatibility;
- Test rich graphic resources and designs;
- Participate in release processes for the entire company;
- Drive bug prioritization and work cross-functionally with engineering/design;
- Prepare test documentation so as to assist in the automation process;
- Work with Customer Operations and investigate bugs reported by users.
- At least 2 years of experience in software QA;
- Ability to investigate GUI-related defects, retrieve logs and provide concise bug reports;
- Close attention to design and quality of graphical resources;
- Knowledge of photo/video technologies on iOS and Android will be a plus;
- Proven experience in testing mobile applications on iOS and Android, web and desktop applications;
- Knowledge of photo/video editing tools and principles. Experience with 3D animation and/or VFX will be a plus;
- Good knowledge of popular ALM and bug-tracking systems, such as Atlassian JIRA;
- Good understanding of software product lifecycle.
About the company
Our client is an American product company that creates world-known AR products using cutting-edge technologies. These products improve the way people live and communicate. If you are interested, don’t be shy — apply!