QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer who will join our client’s team to be involved in the development of top-notch products!
- Write and maintain automated test procedures using our in-house automation framework;
- Take part in automation framework optimization and improvements;
- Drive QA for feature and product teams;
- Provide technical support to internal team members;
- Test and report app performance, usability, and hardware/software compatibility;
- Drive bug prioritization and work cross-functionally with engineering/design;
- Drive test planning efforts, and participate in spec and design review, providing insights based on product knowledge and end-user interaction;
- Participate in release processes for the entire company;
- Work closely with Customer Operations and other internal teams to triage incidents and drive resolution when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related technical field;
- Minimum 2 years experience with desktop app testing as well as mobile (iOS and Android) and web app testing;
- Proficiency in Python scripting;
- Proficiency in setting up and maintaining desktop test environments;
- Experience with agile test tools and methodologies;
- Knowledge and experience of work and integration with CI (Jenkins, etc.);
- Experience in managing releases;
- A good understanding of software product life cycles;
- Ability to isolate defects effectively, as well as provide specific conditions for reproducibility;
- Someone who can work with stakeholders to develop appropriate testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of photo/video technologies will be a plus.
About the company
Our client is an American product company that creates world-known AR products using cutting-edge technologies. These products improve the way people live and communicate. If you are interested, don’t be shy — apply!