We are looking for a passionate iOS Engineer who will join our client’s team to create top-notch products!
- Create and refine performative mobile apps that push the limits of mobile technology;
- Build fun, new products that run smoothly and stably;
- Conceptualize, develop and launch new features;
- Carefully evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision;
- Work with the design team to hone in on the best UI and infrastructure practices;
- Carry out code reviews to guarantee code quality.
- Objective-C and iOS experts with at least 4 years of experience in developing mobile applications;
- Strong knowledge of multithreading and concurrency (Apple GCD is a must);
- Good understanding of Objective-C Runtime and processes which run “under the hood”;
- Proficiency with performance tools and optimization techniques for iOS;
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns and iOS best practices;
- Strong CS fundamentals (algorithms and data structures) and problem-solving skills;
- BS/BA degree in a technical field such as Computer Science (or equivalent years of experience);
- Someone who gets excited by tough technical challenges;
- Someone who’s great at collaborating and can work well with others;
- Experience with Swift, C/C++, OpenGL or Metal will be a plus.
About the company
Our client is an American product company that creates world-known AR products using cutting-edge technologies. These products improve the way people live and communicate. If you are interested, don’t be shy — apply!