We are looking for HR Specialist who will help our client’s team to grow business, brand and company culture, take care of all employees needs and create an amazing working environment.
- Building and growing company’s brand name;
- Communicating and explaining human resources and company policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
- Providing training opportunities (internal training, educational programs, conferences, etc.);
- Actively cultivating the office culture;
- Responsible for corporate affairs and activities such as, planning team-building, corporate events and parties, office meetups, and other team activities.
- 3+ years of experience as an HR specialist;
- Good level of English (B1) or better;
- Excellent social and communications skills.
About the company
Our client is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havе active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
The team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Current team size is 150+ employees. The company headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.