We are looking for HR Generalist who will help our client’s team to grow business, brand and company culture, take care of all employees needs and create an amazing working environment.
- Conducting recruitment process (choosing the sourcing strategy, interviewing, reference qualification, offers and onboarding process);
- Building and growing company’s brand name;
- Communicating and explaining human resources and company policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
- Providing training opportunities (internal training, educational programs, conferences, etc.);
- Actively cultivating the office culture;
- Responsible for corporate affairs and activities such as, planning team-building, corporate events and parties, office meetups, and other team activities;
- Responsible for the HR and office budget, planning and tracking.
- 3+ years of experience as an HR generalist;
- Proven experience with staffing, sourcing and recruitment;
- Good understanding of the labor roles and legal contracts;
- High level of English (C1) or better;
- Excellent social and communications skills.
About the company
Our client is an Ukrainian product company in the igaming industry. The company buildings amazing experience for players and the best of bread tools for operators. Companies passion is to make the most entertaining and innovative games possible.