We are looking for an HR Admin specialist to join Fiverr team in Kyiv, who is passionate about moving things forward and being aware of everything that’s going on. Fiverr is a global marketplace that connects freelancers and businesses for digital services and one of the top 500 most popular websites in the world.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office everyday life in all its aspects;
- Plan special events and provide logistics support when needed;
- Serve as the point person for office needs, and HR issues;
- Handle ad hoc projects and requests as they arise (Facilities, Welfare. etc);
- Provide support for Headquarter departments such as Procurement & Travel departments.
- Availability for a full-time position;
- Fluent English – verbal and written — MUST;
- At least 2 years experience in the field of HR Administration or Office Management;
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and high standards, multi-tasking and prioritize work abilities;
- Experience from a global company — an advantage;
- Must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent customer service attitude;
- Ability to work both as a team player and independently;
- Highly organized and responsive;
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines;
- Experience with G-suite and solid computer skills.
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees.