We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer who will join our client’s team to be involved in the development of top-notch products!
- As a front-end developer, you will join a large and versatile scrum team where you’ll have back-end developers as well as front-end developers, QA and a product manager;
- You will have the challenge of turning product feature requests into technical tasks and be responsible for their development using your existing skills while improving and sharpening your knowledge and skill set;
- You will have the understanding and satisfaction on working on software products who will be used to help save and improve on the health of human lives.
- Organized and resourceful;
- Strong attention to details;
- 2+ years with Angular 2+;
- 2+ years with angular 1.6x ((using typescript + components) – still used in legacy screens;
- Proficient with ngRx;
- Good grasp of RxJS concepts;
- Excellent layout skills – HTML, CSS3;
- Understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment, Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security);
- Experience with large-scale applications;
- Ability to review and create technical design documentation;
- Experience with working with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with modern version control (GIT);
- Experience with unit testing;
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Experience operating in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Experience with working and writing configurations for Webpack, Angular builders;
- Experience with Ag-Grid UI-Grid, Highcharts, socket.io, Lodash, Angular-Material will be a plus.
About the company
Our client is an Israeli product company, the main products of which are software in the medical sphere, namely different apps for world-known clinics and laboratories. If you are interested, don’t be shy — apply!