We are looking for Fraud Analyst who hate wasting time and is obsessive about optimizing and improving your and your team’s workflows.
- Be an owner of anti-fraud tool and be fully responsible for its performance;
- Monitor transactions and traffic patterns in real-time for suspicious activity;
- Develop new tools to find fraudulent activity;
- Analyze large data sets to identify fraud trends and patterns;
- Work closely with product managers and developers to implement new fraud detection solutions.
- You are a creative analyst with at least 2 years’ experience working as a Fraud or Business Analyst;
- You’re not afraid of learning new things and are at your best when you are experimenting with technologies you have never used before;
- Experience in SQL, Python or R and some experience using Machine Learning algorithms;
- You know how to work closely with product managers and developers to implement new solutions;
- You’re good at finding innovative solutions to support large scale operations.
About the company
Our client is an Israeli company which product is a leading cloud-based development platform with millions of users worldwide.
Company offices are home to a colorful group of professionals who bring passion, skill and innovation to ensure company provide a product that people love to use.