Backend Software Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Backend Software Engineer who will join our client’s team to create top-notch products!
- Create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives;
- Perform reviews and ensure exceptional cloud platform quality;
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable products.
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- Experience with backend services or distributed systems;
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development;
- Expertise with containers and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus;
- Demonstrated knowledge of a cloud platform: AWS or GCP;
- You have production experience with distributed compute/storage tools, e.g. zookeeper, consul, etc.;
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge;
- Experience with Java or Go, and the willingness to learn new technologies (in case you have experience in the other OOP languages);
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.;
- Knowledge in database systems and NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Redis, Mongo, Cassandra.
About the company
Our client is an American product company that creates world-known AR products using cutting-edge technologies. These products improve the way people live and communicate. If you are interested, don’t be shy — apply!